Porsche gear bushing tool
Item Number: AGAPOR996997TMT
- Problem: Slight vibration when accelerating in a Porsche 996 or 997 (Does not work on 997.2) with a manual transmission. The failure that occurs to the mount is the vulcanized rubber separates from the housing on the mount. This is a broken transmission mount. Without the AGA Transmission Tool, the mount is very expensive and is difficult to replace.
- Solution: Easily replace the transmission mount with the transmission in car, using our tool.
- Benefit: Able to replace failed transmission mount with the transmission in the car, will increase shop sales due to affordable solution offered to the customer.
- Please Note: Transmission mount sold separately.
- Does the car have Tiptronic ? You need this additional kit: AGA996TIPA